Socomec Innovation design Flexible transformer-based solution for resilient architectures
Three/three phase UPS from 250 to 900 kVA
The solution for Industry
- IT applications
Advantages Optimum load protection
- Permanent operation in VFI mode (online double conversion).
- The inverter isolation transformer provides galvanic separation both between the DC
current and the load and between the two sources.
- Output voltage precision under all load conditions.
- High overload capacity to withstand abnormal load conditions.
- Easy maintainability reduces MTTR thanks to pull-out sub-assemblies and front
access to all components.
- Fault-tolerant architecture with built-in redundant components.
Flexible and easily upgradable
- Robust and reliable paralleling mode.
- Distributed or centralised bypass ensures perfect compatibility with any electrical infrastructure.
- Hot-plug capability simplifies extension or redundancy while keeping high quality power.
- The transformer based topology is adapted to all kinds of electrical installations.
Minimised Total Cost of Ownership
- High efficiency in VFI mode, including the transformer.
- High power density: its small footprint saves space on your premises.
- The high and constant input power factor helps limit the dimensions of your upstream network infrastructure.
- Mains connection of the rectifier requires only 3 cables (no neutral).
- High short-circuit capacity simplifies downstream protective devices.
For more details write to email@example.com